Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    childrencome1st Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 03:24 AM
    Hair strand test for alcohol
    Please can anyone tell me what I should expect from the results! As my ex is trying to get visiting rights to my children and he is clearly unfit through excess drinking... Which caused the children to be at risk, it is as we speak going through court and I know the it will reveal he is a drinker but how do they explain everything?

Check out some similar questions!

Hair strand test for alcohol [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know how the calculation is done for hair strand tests for alcohol. I have done a lot of reading on it but can't seem to find an answer to this. I know that 1.5 inches is usually taken and that represents around 90 days. Also know that the 'cut off' seems to be around 60g of alcohol a...

Alcohol hair strand tests [ 2 Answers ]

How does an hair strand test work?how far back does it show that alcohol is in my system?if I was to have 2 cans of beer tonight and tomorrow night and then had the test taken on Friday what would it show?

How to pass a hair strand test [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm in the prosses of getting my daughter back at court but I have to do another hair strand test to see how much alcohol I've been drinking is there any way I could pass the test or do it so it looks like I haven't hardly had a drink?? Thanks

Shampoo for hair strand test [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a shampoo that has actually worked in passing a hair strand test for drugs and alcohol?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.