Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danjono Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 10:51 PM
    Are there Statute of limitations where taxation and finance levies are involved?
    Please inform me if there are statute of limitations on taxation levies involving a 14 yr. Old defunct business located in Queens NY
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 9, 2012, 04:35 AM
    Statue of Limitation laws refer to amount of time in which legal action needs to be initiated. If the government issued a tax levy, then SOL no longer applies and the levy doesn't expire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of limitations [ 2 Answers ]

Can I be harassed for what they are saying is an outstanding verizon bill from 10 years ago. I know this is a statute of limitation in art 2 sect 213 of the ny civil pracetice law and rules but just wanted to make sure.

Statute of limitations [ 2 Answers ]

Does the state of Maryland have a statute of limitations on criminal charges?

NJ Statute of Limitations [ 1 Answers ]

Please advise if you know how to locate the Statute of Limitation on the filing of a complaint or suite for a Notary Affidavit regarding the responsibility of the Notary error.

Statute of limitations [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Ontario, Canada and 10 years ago my father got into an accident at work which left him unable to work, he didn't know english and so he couldn't find another job, the insurance company didn't give us a penny for 5 years and so we were forced to go on welfare. I was about 11 years old...

View more questions Search