Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrintallafar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 10:02 PM
    How can I calculate annual sales?
    What steps do I take to find the Annual Sales figure for a company considering a new product? I have Calculated sales as is before the new products introduction, but cannot seem to find the correct answer. Could someone help me with the steps I should take? If you need a example, please reference finacenow's posting on Aug 15, 2010 "Calculate annual sales figure" Thanks for your time

Check out some similar questions!

Calculate year ago sales from current sales and percent change [ 1 Answers ]

I know this years sales and the % change over Last Year ( it is down) how do I find Last Years sales?

Annual sales and ACP [ 1 Answers ]

A company's had a quick ratio of 1.4, a current ratio of 3.0, an inventory turnover of 6 times, total current assets of $675,000, and cash and marketable securities of $100.000 in 2007. What were the company's annual sales and its ACP for that year?

Calculate annual sales figure [ 1 Answers ]

Winnebagel Corp. currently sells 39,000 motor homes per year at $58,500 each, and 15,600 luxury motor coaches per year at $110,500 each. The company wants to introduce a new portable camper to fill out its product line; it hopes to sell 27,300 of these campers per year at $15,600 each. An...

Annual sales [ 3 Answers ]

How to calculate annual sales?:)

How to calculate annual interest rate [ 6 Answers ]

Assume that a college education will cost $280,000 when your child enters college in 18 years. You currently have $39,000 saved. What annual rate of interest must you earn to cover the cost of the education?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.