Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomas123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 07:20 PM
    How do you know if a girl likes you?
    How do you know if a girl likes you. Or if she is just playing games or hard to get?
    beccer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 08:29 PM
    One way is to talk to her about her realitionship... most girls don't play games if they like you... she might be too scared you'll reject her if she tells you that she likes you
    geminichick Posts: 187, Reputation: 57

Feb 9, 2012, 04:58 PM
    Some women twirl their hair around their finger. Some women make body contact with you or flirt with. Like for example a woman might rub her hip against yours or rub your arm or shoulder. Some women may gaze into your eyes.

Not all women play hard-to-get but some do. It's called a cat and mouse game to see if you can catch her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 11, 2012, 01:45 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...nd-631106.html

Same girl? Must not of liked the answers you got, because she has a boyfriend. That puts you in the friend zone, so don't get carried away with the romance thing. There are many different degrees of like my friend, and I doubt if yours and hers are the same, given she has a boyfriend. I mean what would she do with two boyfriends besides be a playa, a liar, and cheater?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

I'm a straight freshman girl that REALLY likes a Sophomore girl who's an open lesbian [ 3 Answers ]

I'm straight, well I think I am! Like, a few years back I was curious about whether I was Bisexual or not, and dated some chick who I was friend with. I broke up with her because I didn't feel any attraction and I put it to the thought that I'm not bi at all. But school started not to long ago,...

I like him, he likes another girl, but pretty sure he likes me too [ 28 Answers ]

I like this guy and he says he likes this other girl, but he never talks to her. I think he likes me because he always says he wants to make out with me and other stuff that I'm not going to share. He always asks who I like and stuff related to liking or kissing. He liked me all last year and I...

View more questions Search