Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irockmyworld Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 07:01 PM
    Geometry stuff
    You have 48 ft of fencing, and the length of the fence needs to be three times it's width.
    Find the dimensions (length and width) of the fence that would fit your given situation
    corrigan Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

Feb 8, 2012, 09:16 PM
    and .

Plugging in for and we get

and so .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Geometry help please [ 2 Answers ]

I tried everything with this problem but I can't seem to get it right... here's the question: Mr. Smith invested $25,500 in two certificates of deposit (CDs). One CD was paying 6% annual interest and the other 4.5%. The annual income on the 4.5% CD was $97.50 more than the annual income on...

Boyfriend moved stuff in, then broke up with me. Do I get to keep the stuff? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I decided to move in together. He brought stuff to my apartment, and I got rid of a lot of my stuff to accommodate for his stuff (i.e, bed, TV, etc). Then he decided that we needed a new couch, so I got rid of my couch and he bought us a new one. Few months later and we are broken...

Geometry geometry [ 2 Answers ]

4y+ 7;6y +3 if the pairs of angles are complementary ,find the measure .

Some geometry stuff [ 3 Answers ]

A trapezoid's parallel sides are 8 decimeters and 18dm, the other sides are 8.1dm and 5dm. How do I find surface area and height of the trapezoid? We're studying trigonometry at the moment, but I can't think of any way to solve it this way, so I need your help, thanks.

View more questions Search