Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irockmyworld Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 06:58 PM
    Fencing perimeter
    You have 48 ft of fencing, and the length of the fence needs to be three times it's width.
    Find the dimensions (length and width) of the fence that would fit your given situation

Check out some similar questions!

Wooden fencing [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 10 foot section to be fenced. What spacing for the 4x4 post would be okay to support the 2x 4 stringers ?

Fantasy Novel with Fencing [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me find the title of a book I read a few years ago. A college student on the fencing team goes home to visit his parents and brings two other kids home with him. We learn that he and his parents are refugees from a parallel world. They escaped with a bunch of gold,...

Temporary fencing [ 3 Answers ]

We are renting a duplex and it is by a busy street we want to put up some fencing to keep 2 yr old grandson safe what could we erect that we could later take down and move with us? And how?:)

Fencing positions [ 0 Answers ]

Crossword question: fourth fencing position - five letters beginning with 'c'?

Invisible Fencing [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering what your opinions were on invisible fencing. I have been to their website, done some research on the topic and have scheduled an appointment for them to come and look at our property. But, what is your opinion on the fencing, does it work for little dogs as well as it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.