Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WFGREER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Bruises with bumps on legs.
    She has had them for about 3 weeks. There was only a few at first.
    Have watched that her legs haven't gotten banged or anything.my girl friend has about ten bruises and bumps in the bruises only below the knees. She has done nothing to get these. Is this something to be concerned about? Her name is tara she is 49.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 8, 2012, 04:48 PM
    I bruise easily too. Has she ever mentioned this to her doctor? If it's severe then I'd get it checked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have white red itchy bumps on my legs mainly.. They are all over my legs.. And lips [ 3 Answers ]

I have bumps all over my legs. They are itchy.. They are also in patches.. It started on my arm and it looked infected but it went away but now they are all over my legs... I also started getting redness under both my eyes.. My lips have bumps too.. My lips are not itchy though. My eyes are itchy...

Red bumps on legs... [ 10 Answers ]

Wow, I don't know if it's polite to ask this many questions when I first become a member... but a problem that has been bothering me since I've been shaving is something that will NOT go away no matter what I try. I have red spots( my enlarged pores) all over my legs... mostly on my lower...

Red bumps on legs [ 1 Answers ]

Over the summer after I went to one of my friends houses, I noticed these red bumps appearing on my legs and when I tried to shave, they got worse and when I used soap it burned my legs. I got the bumps even worse! And they are really embarrassing because I play in sports where I have to wear...

Bruises on legs after illness [ 1 Answers ]

I am just getting over a terrible about with the flu. I had fever for most of the last week and have spent most of my time asleep in bed or on the sofa. I have hardly had any activity as even walking across my house leaves me tired and out of breath. My issue is that my legs have been...

View more questions Search