Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abstainer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Title or artist of country song
    If anyone has heard this song they would remember it as I have but I never caught the title or artist! It has a "hokey, laid back" feel and the male vocalist almost drones about "gonna borrow 40 bucks"... "gonna go into town"... "gonna have me dance"... "gonna fall in love and git married" Either he's borrowing the money or he gets his cheque, but it's all about what he's "gonna" do; this big adventure, this "night on the town"... but ultimately at the end of the song he just "buys me a bottle and gets drunk"! It's kind of cute the way he almost "deadpans" his voice in describing his "Big Plans" and the song itself is neither slow or fast moving. Am I ringing any bells with anyone!! Thanks if you can help me... I'm going "mad" as I heard the tune twice in a week and now, nothing! Gratefully, Tim:confused:
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 24, 2007, 11:18 PM
    LOL He's a Canadian named Corb Lund. If that one drives you nuts wait till you hear the truck got stuck song!! Corb Lund ant the Hurting Albertans. He's awesome though.(yes I'm an Albertan LOL)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2007, 11:20 PM
    A Proud Canadian And Albertan. Whoo Hooo,

I know you going to ask where I am from not alberta but I hear it is a beautiful place. Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Title to 80's - 90's Country song. [ 9 Answers ]

Goes: HOney we're living way beyond our means, you better start soaking them pinto beans. Oh Baby we're HOme Sweet HOme

I need the name/artist of an old country song [ 7 Answers ]

I heard a song on the radio several years ago (probably mid/late 90s) on a country music station, and never forgot it, and I'd really like to hear it again. It was about a man who drove drunk after he wouldn't give his wife the keys and he killed her in an accident. In the song, he's looking at...

Need to find name and artist of this country song [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me to find out who sings this song and what it is called. The lyrics are about a guy who moves to a new place a women rents his old place calls him to let him know he has mail and he ask if he can see her again and she said when and I said how about now and it goes on like that as...

Country song artist [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a country song that has thank the lord cut the cord... circle of love.

Title and Artist of a song [ 1 Answers ]

Some of the lyrics are "I want a friend and a lover combined, wait for it, wait for it, give it some time." Thanks Jim

View more questions Search