Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mummy666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 02:52 PM
    Sex Three Days Before Ovulation
    Hi. My name's Kristina. I've been Trying to conceive for the last two months. I didn't get pregnant last month due to a miscalculation in my ovulation date. My last menstrual period was January 27th, 2012. I had sex yesterday night, Tuesday, February 7th, 2012. I'm supposed to ovulate on Friday, February 10th, 2012 . Is it possible the sperm still has a chance to meet with my egg or do I need to have sex again to ensure pregnancy?
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 8, 2012, 03:11 PM
    How are you tracking your ovulation? Seeing as how it is very difficult to know exactly when you are going to ovulate I would continue having sex.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 8, 2012, 03:12 PM
    And please keep in mind it can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive so don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranoid. Sex after ovulation, sex 5 days before period [ 2 Answers ]

So basically I keep track of my period I got July 19 August 18 Sept 18 Had sex on October 15 thrice. 2 times with condom and last without. (he urinated between each) So the last one was just quick. He put it in then out right away. He finished off with a hand job and didn't even *** near me....

Best ovulation days [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband are trying to have a baby and I looked on the internet to see when my ovulation day was and they asked how long is your luteal phase what does that mean?? :confused:

Is it possible to have pregnancy symptoms- 6 days after sex (during ovulation)? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex last weekend (saturday) and Monday and today is Friday. It was protected (he was wearing a condom) but it was during my ovulation. On Tuesday, after that weekend, I was extremely nauseas also on Wednesday. And yesterday, (Thursday) I had brown discharge. Could I be...

View more questions Search