Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laylangauge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Can a infected tooth cause you to have head aches?
    MY tooth had shooting pain lastnight my whole side of my face is swollen now and I've had a pounding head ache n been throwing up... Any suggestions?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 8, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Doctor or ER for professional assistance.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 8, 2012, 02:57 PM
    Yes, agree with CB. You have a raging infection in your mouth, left untreated could contaminate your blood. Why did you let it get to the headache stage, that kind of oral pain doesn't manifest overnight?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Really bad head, and body aches [ 0 Answers ]

It's the shoulders and neck...

Will an infected tooth cause you to have migraines? [ 5 Answers ]

OK I went to the doctor last week and they told me I had some infected teeth. They gave me anitibiotics and I started feeling better the next day. I am still taking my meds but I have missed 2 doses. Now I am having the same symptoms I was when I first went to the doctor. Does this mean that the...

Head Aches and Vision Problem? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a twelve year old girl and for the past four months now I have had many problems. Where to begin! It all started with vision problems at the end of last school year. I see a constant black haze and always see color spots. I then started getting pressure in my head. The pressure is...

Constant head aches and echo in one ear [ 0 Answers ]

For over 3 months I have suffered with severe head aches at the back of my head near the top of the spine, the GP has given me amitriptyline tablets to take at night. So far after one month I have noticed no improvement but a week ago I began suffering with an echo of all noises in my right ear. ...

Head aches [ 2 Answers ]

I have numbness to my head and sometimes down left side of my face , I am not in great pain , I have no motivation and some times feel sick ,I have had this problem for 2 months now , it does come and go ,my dr first treated me for virtigo but that did not work, so I am on tablets for migrains at...

View more questions Search