Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrBoss88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 12:11 PM
    Digestive question.
    Joseph Donovan

Show me another »
    Every time I eat lately and sometimes before I eat I have rumbling gas in my upper left abdomen just below my?

Below my ribcage. I don't have heartburn and my stools appear to normal for the most part. Sometimes dark brown, sometimes lighter brown. This morning it was two toned dark brown and light brown. Also Diarreah here and there. What could be causing this? I was a heavy beer drinker but have cut back over the past few years. I can also say I don't eat in the best way. I usually on eat once a day and a few snacks here and there. Please can someone shed some light on this. I'm a 41 year old male. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular digestive system [ 3 Answers ]

So it's been a while since I've been regular. I usually go to the restroom about once every other day, sometimes less. I've tried laxatives, which only make me cramp up EXTREMELY bad the following morning, stool softeners, which I NEVER see the results of because i can't go, and nothing works. I...

Human digestive system [ 4 Answers ]

If the human stomach ia after the small intestine, what will happen?

Dog Digestive Issues. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a large mix-breed dog who seems to vomit for no reason. Other than that, he has no other digestive issues. The vomiting doesn't necessarily follow his feeding schedule. He could just be walking around the house and vomit. He usually only does it once, but it is every couple of days it seems....

Doggie digestive systems [ 1 Answers ]

We have 2 mini doxies, ages 4 & 3 1/2, not blood related, but both full blooded. In the past 2 months they have started expelling gas almost constantly. They have been on Science Diet since birth, but we do also give them daily "rewards/treats". Is this gaseous condition normal?

Digestive System [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 55 why.o. Female. Within 1 hour of eating a meal, all passes through me, prior to which my stomach gets bloated. Any ideas what can be the cause?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.