Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissapatton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 10:11 AM
    My ex loaned me money and I paid him back in cash and now he is taking my to court?
    My ex loaned my 4000.00. I paid him all but 300.00 and he is wanting to take me to court for the full 4000.00. I paid him back in cash how can I prove I paid him?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2012, 12:01 PM
    Show where you took 3700 from your bank and paid it to him. Show the paper trail from your bank so that they got the money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I loaned someone money three years ago is it to late to take them to court? [ 4 Answers ]

I loaned someone money three years ago is it to late to take them to court?

Laws on timeframe for return of bail money paid to the court [ 1 Answers ]

The clerk of the court has told me that it will take 8 weeks for the return of bail (cash) paid. This is excessive in my opinion; are there laws that specify the time in which bail money should be returned?

Pay me back loaned money [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get reimbursed for money I loaned a family member who signed a NOTE to pay me back with interest? Their house is for sale and I would like to attach a lien on the house if that is a possibility. How do I do this?? They live in a different County, but; the same State. :confused:

Taking roommate to Court for Rent Money [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my roommate and I were both on a lease for an apartment not too long ago. Well, he loses his job and subsequently starts laying around the apartment refusing to pay rent. Since he was on the lease as well, I couldn't kick him out so we agreed I would cover him on rent until the day we finally...

How can I cash out excess money I paid on my credit card [ 2 Answers ]

I like to keep a zero balance on my credit cards thus pay off the amount in full. I recently had some refunds on items purchased so my credit balance is negative. If I take a cash withdrawal on the credit card -- will they still charge a fee? I want to cash out the money since I want to close the...

View more questions Search