Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maracay26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 08:58 AM
    One of your relatives suggests to you that our country should stop trading with other
    One of your relatives suggests to you that our country should stop trading with other countries because imports take away jobs and lower our national well-being. How would you try to convince him/her that this is probably not the right way to look at international trade and its effects on the country?

It can be up to 100 words
    maracay26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 08:59 AM
    For a world in which international trade would be based only on the differences featu
    For a world in which international trade would be based only on the differences featured in the Heckscher-Ohlin theory, the shift from no trade to free trade is like a zero-sum game.” Do you agree or disagree? Why?

It can be up to 100 words
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 8, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Please refer to this announcement:
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2012, 12:37 PM
    Why do you think it is a bad idea, many areas lose jobs to imports, and if they don't export enough, there is a loss of jobs.

Look at the US, there is no real clothing industry in the US because in imports. How much of the US oil comes from US, how much of the US electronics comes from the US.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will the authorities stop me if I go back in the country? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi... as I was saying earlier I wanted to leave Canada with my dauther. Well, now I am in Europe, in a divorce trial fighting from here with my ex for my daughter. In this time, he filled an application to the government saying that I kidnapped my dauther. However, I have a permission letter to...

My 2 1/2 yr old son does not speak. Dr. Suggests tubes. [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 1/2 yr old son Vito says an average of about 10 words, none of those words are extremely clear for the exception of DADA. He communicates with hand gestures and whining. He has speech therapy once a week I have had his hearing checked (it was fine), I had him evaluated for ADD, ADHD, autism,...

Trying any suggests to get pregnant! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the past 9 months now. Nothing has worked. I know roughly the week for ovulation and we try then, nothing! I am going through babycenter.com. I stay lying down on my back or on my left side for the next half hour to an hour. Left...

View more questions Search