Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tcox68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Outsourcing Jobs to Foreign Countries
    I need help with finding thesis statements regarding outsourcing jobs to foreign countries.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 16, 2007, 12:18 PM
    How about starting with deciding when it's a good thing ir a bad thing, and trying to focus down into a specific aspect you can work from?
    sequoia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 12:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcox68
    I need help with finding thesis statements regarding outsourcing jobs to foreign countries.
    I am currently writing a paper for shool, my topic is outsourcing jobs to foreign countries. I need a thesis statement.::confused:
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2007, 01:36 AM
    In order to develop a thesis statement, you have to know what you are going to present. The thesis statemnt will tell your audience of the topic and what you hope to successfully aruge in your paper. The rest of your paper will tie in with the statement.

If you do not have a general idea, an outline, resources, you are not going to get too far here. We cannot help you make something up when we do not know your presentation.
    msblack20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 08:33 PM
    [I need help with finding thesis statements regarding outsourcing jobs to foreign countries
    msblack20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 08:38 PM
    I need help with finding thesis statements regarding outsourcing jobs to foreign countries

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outsourcing Jobs to Foreign Countries [ 11 Answers ]

I'm writing a paper on Outsourcing Jobs to Foreign Countries and for the life of me, I can't seem to get started with a thesis statement. I need at least four... any ideas? I am truly drawing a blank here! :confused:

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

Outsourcing [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing a thesis on outsourcing jobs to foreign countries. The question is how do I go about starting on this paper? I have never wrote a thesis before.:confused:

Protection of outsourcing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I have a question - how one's money paid for web-site development in another country can be protected (except ensurance)? :confused:

Outsourcing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! What do you know about outsourcing? How is it related with offshoring?Is it the same? I know that it's quite perspective way in business process improvement.Could you tell me your point of view.

View more questions Search