Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amberng79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 05:59 AM
    Disability benefits with children?
    My 13 year old brother gets a check from ss because our mom gets disability, if he comes to live with me will will I get his check or will our mother still get it?

Check out some similar questions!

Backpay on disability benefits? [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped working two years ago and have recently applied for disability benefits for a physical problem that will never go away. I read online that people are paid from when they quit working until the benefit is actually paid. Will I really be paid for two years of disability? Please let me...

VA disability benefits [ 2 Answers ]

Can my VA disability benefits be garnished to pay unsecured credit card debt ?

Disability benefits [ 3 Answers ]

Would someone inform me as to where and kind of forms I need to fill out. Thanks soooo very much. Richard

Getting disability benefits [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I will most likely get disability and will get a back pay from waiting to be approved. When I get my check for back pay will my ex get half or all of my check to go towards the arrears? I haven't found anything on this that says one way or another. I have been paying every month on the arrears...

Disability Benefits and Education [ 3 Answers ]

I am a mentally-disabled forty-three year old man. I suffer from severe depression. My physician has recommended that I enroll in a few college courses to get me more involved mentally and socially. Would my attempt at college in any way affect my disability benefits? ( I very much doubt that I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.