Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mahrunnisa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 03:59 AM
    What is the best method of study at college level?
    I want to know about a book from which I can get the material for easily memorizing books.I am a student of F.Sc. In Pakistan.I want to get highest numbers.I know about survey,question,read.recall,review method.I want to know the best method at present.
    viron guiling Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 09:41 PM
    Memorizing is too difficult but I suggest you that if you want to get a highest score for the activity is better to listen carefully from your teachers or you have to read a books again and again...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I teach myself Chemistry on a college grade level? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking online for tutorials to read and other literature. I'm wanting to teach myself chemistry and CLEP out of the "basics" to go for more advance classes in college. (Also it'll save me a lot of money and time.) However, online I'm not seeing any tutorials other than at Pink Monkey...

Raising the level of a caste iron toilet flange to the level of the floor tile. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a similar problem as the person in a previous post. I installed one of those twist and sets PVC flanges right on top of my old caste iron flange but the top of the twist and set is still 3/8 inch below the tile. I am wary about using a double wax ring. Can I install one of those flange...

Teaching on the college level [ 3 Answers ]

I have been teaching at a middle school for 9 years now, and I would like to teach at a junior college or a 4 year university. I have my B.S. and my masters. What path do I need to take to help make my dream my reality?

View more questions Search