Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeyajai Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 03:22 AM
    Some apartment adresses are not coming in garmin
    Hi

I have Garmin nuvi 760, I have recently updated my garmin by pirated 2012 europe maps. Even though most of the addresses of apartments are not coming.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 8, 2012, 03:29 AM
    We will NOT assist you with this matter due to copyright and piracy issues.

If you want it to work correctly you will need to purchase the correct software.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 8, 2012, 04:41 AM
    First, if you use pirated data, what do you expect. Second, Ask Garmin for support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garmin GPS [ 3 Answers ]

I need maps for indian cities like delhi, mumbai etc. for my garmin gps for the cars. Is it possible to download Google maps to garmin GPS?

Can the apartment replace a lease signed by tenant but not by the apartment office? [ 24 Answers ]

The apartment would like to replace the original lease signed by me, but not by them. Are they allowed to replace a lease if it is only signed by the tenant?

Evicting a preson in my apartment not on lease and not paying rent. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a tenant living with me that has stayed here for abut 3 months, this tenant is not on lease, has never pay a penny in rent. The landlord know he stays here. Its not OK with the landlord he wants to charge me more for the extra tenant. This tenant also bring drugs into my apartment...

How old is my apartment [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:

How to get adresses? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey does anybody know from wer to get the adresses of film directors?

View more questions Search