Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinnisingh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 01:00 AM
    Exercise for biceps cutting?
    I am vinni my age is 21 and my biceps size is 15 inc which exercise make more cutting on my bicep/tricep.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do for exercise? [ 4 Answers ]

O my god. I do 500 sit ups, 300 push ups and 700 jumping jacks everyday. I don't have easy acess to a gym so I have to make do with these excercises and occasionally pilates and yoga. I just don't see good results I still look as fat as ever. I barely eat, but still I just don't look good...

Am I doing enough exercise? [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if I'm doing enough exercise? I play volleyball twice a week for an hour and walk home from school 3 times a week which takes about an hour as well. In Autumn and Winter I play hockey but it's Spring now so I'm not playing until next year. I feel lazy now that I'm not playing...

My frind stop cutting or other ways then cutting [ 3 Answers ]

My closest friend cutts because she was verbally, physically, and sexually abused. But I don't know how to help and its hurts me that she feels that she needs to cut her self to hind the pain. She tried killing herself 3 times and stopped cutting for 1 month but couldn't take it anymore

Craftsman riding lawnmower cutting off in middle of cutting grass [ 1 Answers ]

Craftsman Riding lawnmower is cutting off in middle of cutting grass and then start it back it will cut for awhile then do again. Does sound like it isn't getting gas. Can some on help.

Biceps Workout [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old about 5'2 and 112lbs, and currently I do, for biceps: 2 sets of 12-Bicep Curls (free weights) (total 30lbs) 2 sets of 12-Preacher Curls (total 30lbs) 12 hammer curls (total 30lbs) I do these...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.