Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leticiaroles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 09:06 PM
    35 weeks and feeling vaginal pressure
    I am 35 n half weeks pregnant and keep having pressure around my vagina.. also when I get up to talk around or just to get up my inner thighs start to hurt... what would be causing this?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2012, 02:47 AM
    The baby. Sounds like the baby has dropped, which means it is moving into position lower in your pelvis. This is good, because it means the baby is head down and is unlikely to turn breech at this stage, but it's a bit uncomfortable. You may find it more comfortable to sit on a birthing ball than a regular chair, and to do stretches over it.

It doesn't mean the baby is going to be premature or anything like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling pressure and slight cramping at 30 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I am 30 weeks pregnant with my third child. In the first trimester I was extremely sick, but it went away in my second trimester. Yesterday morning I felt quesy and then started feeling the pressure in my pelvic area. Today I am still experiencing pressure and now it is accompanied by slight...

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

3 weeks vaginal bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Am 21yrs old female from london,I have been having vaginal bleeding for 3 weeks and some days now,am also on the implanon contraceptive since 30th August,2007. after my abortion. Can you advice me on what to do?:confused:

View more questions Search