Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 07:19 PM
    A movie involving human like aliens
    This question is in regards to a movie that I saw many years ago where there was a girl and two adults in some strange facility. The facility is about to explode. One of the adults a woman asks the girl if she can make one of those balls afterwhich she begins to create a green orb in her hands and they are soon teleported away to a mountainous desert region. Before they teleport away the facility explodes with this one man (possibly the antagonist) still inside. When the child and the two adults are out, a space ship awaits for them and the woman is beamed away only to be replaced by a man and the movie then ends. If this sounds familiar to anyone I would greatly appreciate feedback.

Check out some similar questions!

Aliens movie 80-90 [ 3 Answers ]

Im searching the name of movie in the 80,90s about alien and farmer. The only thing a remember is the alien kidnapped the men (the farmer) and he was in some liquid similar like a uterus or placenta (alien do experimental thing on the humain) inside the spaceship. And after that, he come back on...

I'm lookings for a movie that is animated about aliens and human. [ 1 Answers ]

It was made in the 1990s or 1980s. Where there is no longer a planet earth and they are trying to find this old space ship that can create a new planet earth. They are running threw a ice crystal field from the aliens. Please help

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

Looking for a movie involving Pirates (?) [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I'm going to give the best description of this movie I can, I rented it from albertson's as a young kid in the early 90s. It involved a kid who lived with his powerchair bound grandpa in a foresty area. He went to a school where he was considered a bad student, his teacher had pictures of birds...

80's movie with aliens [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember much about the movie but there were some kids that built a spaceship and became friends with two aliens that were children. The aliens were green and ended up getting in trouble for hanging out with the human children.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.