Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ejrobin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 05:07 PM
    My daughter has GI issues with her stomach inflammation in her bile and in lower stom
    My daughter has GI issues with her stomach inflammation in her bile and lower part of her stomach diarhee and stomach pain due to progaf and cellcept she had heart transplant and want to gave her prezid and pentasa to get rid of inflammation do think nopalea could her her inflammation.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower stomach pain [ 3 Answers ]

Hello guys, I've been getting this realli severe stomach pain in the very lower part of my stomach. It has been happening 3-4 years although only last 20 minutes and when it does I feel like I'm going to die! I get all dizzy and sweaty! I've has it scaned and they said nothing has come up. Does...

Lower stomach pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 7 months pregnant every time I move I have a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. Is this normal?

Puppy has been barfing all night, now just bile as there is nothing in his stomach [ 22 Answers ]

My pup has been throwing up all night (over 10 times)and won't touch water which he needs as he is dehydrated. Also diarrhea. He is totally lethargic, won't move and slept outside- a first. He is also very warm... could this be serious?

Puppy has been barfing all night, now just bile as there is nothing in his stomach [ 2 Answers ]

My pup is very ill, threw up over 10 times and won't touch water... could this be serious?

Tightining up lower stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My stomach is pretty much flat but the very bottom of it isn't what I want it to be (it bumps out a little). What could I do to tighten up my lower stomach to make my belly look toned and flat.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.