Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Masturmind Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Acne Problems
    Okay I used Murad it work for a minute but It break you out before it make you better but it depends how long it works because it work but it eventually stop working on my skin. Now I have a question about Proactiv does it work because I need something that's going to work because prom is coming up and I have to look my best. I have oily skin so it's harder for me to get rid of my acne but I need someone's HELP!:eek: :eek:
    christo4robn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Masturmind
    Okay I used Murad it work for a minute but It break you out before it make you better but it depends how long it works because it work but it eventually stop working on my skin. Now I have a question about Proactiv does it work because I need something that's gonna work because prom is coming up and I have to look my best. I have oily skin so it's harder for me to get rid of my acne but I need someone's HELP!:eek: :eek:
    Proactiv rocks! I've used it for 10 years and it works. It works fast. Not irritating. I tried all kinds of stuff when I was a teenager, and wish I had found the stuff earlier. Try it once. You'll be glad you did. Good luck.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Feb 17, 2007, 08:58 PM
    I agree. Proactiv pretty much changed my life. It may be pricey, but it is so worth it. You should definitely give it a try.
    aven Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Apr 15, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Have any one try acnelamp that a new product in market I found over in Yahoo
    Eaglesflying Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2010, 02:10 PM

I've tried Proactive and Murad and both worked for a week or so then it quit helping and made it worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acne [ 6 Answers ]

Hi pals Can you please tell me what is acne , why and whom does it effect ? And what is the best solution for treating ACNE,and also tell me are pimples caused due to acne?

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have well quite a lot of spots and I was wondering hw to get rid of them and I have scars from the spots and I want to get rid of them to so can you help me ?

Acne help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im 17 and I get bad Ance, I have tried most if not all of the over the counter items but Nothing really seems to work and Im going crazy please help:(

Acne [ 4 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old male and I've had facial acne for about 3-4 years now. I've always used oxy pads twice a day and the deep cleaning face wash every morning, but I'm not getting much better results. What products do you recommend for concealment and/or cure?

View more questions Search