Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah_ruth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 02:51 PM
    I have a friend that is from tennesse
    I have a friend from Tennessee and is currently violating her probation... since march 2011 until now... and its misdemnor probation.. and has not caught anymore charges... what do you think they will do to her if she turns herself in?
    nanuchini Posts: 39, Reputation: -6

Feb 7, 2012, 03:01 PM
    She will better turn her . Any way she will felony even if you don't break probation for second crime. Long time jail but if she behave well in jail will be out soon . Only thing she will be on probation very long and every one do beckground check and no job until probation over and you get lawyer and case closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce in the state of Tennesse [ 1 Answers ]

How long from the time of filing for divorce in the state of Tennesse,on grounds of dessertion and not knowing where the other person is,does it take to have the divorce finalized?

Find a bar in Tennesse [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for 2 bars in Tennessee "almost Heaven" the other one isn't open yet it is a old airplane hanger someone help please

Looking for 2 friends from East Tennesse... [ 1 Answers ]

The first is most important, Her name was Sarah Maples, Her mother was Lois Maples, and her brother was Josh Maples... Now, I have looked all through myspace, MSN white pages, and the internet. I have found nothing really as her mom got married in or around 2000 (I believe) and I do not know his...

Tennesse [ 1 Answers ]

How long will it take to drive from Gatlinburg to Knoxville and then from Knoxville to Nasville. Thank you.

View more questions Search