Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aclark2oh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 01:09 PM
    Looking for a doll house my sister had in the early 90's
    I am looking for this doll house my sister had in the early ish 90's that came with dolls that attached to their feel were circles with magnets on the bottom. When you put the dolls in different circles cut out in the floor in different rooms of the house, they said different things. The lights also worked and so did the door bell. I remember the windows had a teal trim and they could slide to different positions. Please help me find it! Thanks =)

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's TV show with a brother and sister with a blue compass they used to travel [ 0 Answers ]

It was in the late 80's or early 90's about a boy and a girl, most likely siblings, who had a compass or pocket watch with a deep blue face that allowed them to travel through space and or time. I also remember a bearded man appearing in the face of compass. The last shreds of memory I have is of a...

80's or early 90's animated movie and a doll that is left behind and fairies find her [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is that she is left behind either on the side of the road or in the trees, and the fairies pick her up and carry her back to their tree.

Baby doll from the early 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anybody remember what this baby doll was called? I remember I had one around '93 they were baby boy or baby girl dolls that you got to name. If I remember right you mailed in what you wanted to name them and you got a birth certificate back. Only results I've found is Magic Nursery doll, but I...

Early 90's. A girl goes back in time and becomes her grandfathers sister. [ 2 Answers ]

My aunt used to own it on vhs. I would watch it while visiting for the summer. A tomboyish girl goes back in time and becomes her grandfathers sister. Helping to not loose the family farm, she works with her brother to help him. Then in order to get back home she makes a sort of rocket that slides...

Awesome early 90's house song [ 4 Answers ]

This song that I'm looking for is a "house" song from about 1991 or 1992,it has a beginning beat or a sound of a needle of a record player making contact with a vinyl record,and it goes ... "do....do....dododo,...do...do......dododo"after each "DO" there is a second or so of No sound,also is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.