Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -rach- Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Get over my ex
    Hi, I'm having a really hard time dealing with a breakup. My ex and I split up 3 months ago after a year long relationship. We were each other's first love and the relationship was very intense. We have both recently started dating other people. Both of us, and our new girlfriend/boyfriend are in the same friendship group at college and I can't bear seeing him and her together so I avoid going to any parties or social events so I don't have to see them. Me and my new boyfriend have a very open, lighthearted relationship and my ex and his girlfriend are very serious already. I can't deal with the fact that he's moved on so fast when he supposedly loved me so much - it has made me feel gullable and not very special. I miss him and think about him all the time. I don't know how to move on and stop feeling so low. Please help
    misunderstood22 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 12:00 PM
    I'm with you. My ex just moved on like we never even dated. I'm dealing with it by finding things to do with my time. The more things you have on your plate the less you'll think about him. Don't miss out on some great parties because of him. Show him you moved on to. Who knows he might feel the same way about you moving on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search