Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nc050158 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 07:02 AM
    Should I wait for a year before sex with my girlfriend?
    I need advice.

I met this girl and she tells me she wants to wait for a year. She said her exe's were impatient. So I think that's why she might of said that. I have been friends with her for about 2 months. But it feels like it has been longer.

She even confessed to me that she does like me, (multiple times). She says I'm a 9 out of 10 (10 meaning good). We talk like every day, using text message because she is deaf. But the only real time I got to spend with her lasted for like 10 minutes. She was blushing the whole time. Before I left we hugged.

I also don't live close to her. She is like 5 hours away from me but when she graduates and goes to college, she will be 3 hours away. I am unsure of what I should do. I really like her. But I don't know if I should wait for a year or just give up.

Please help! Thank you.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 7, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Don't worry about the timeframe of one year. For now, just keep getting to know her better. Who knows? Maybe after you get to know her better, you won't like her anymore. Or maybe she will want to shorten the 1 year. We have no idea what's going to happen in the future.

But what we do know is that you don't know her very well yet, so fous on getting to know her better. The fact that you've been able to have conversations through texting means that she still wants to keep getting to know you better, so that's a good thing.
    rania1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 5

Feb 7, 2012, 02:44 PM
    You can be close to her more ! If she likes you now she can loves you ;) don't give up be strong ! If you really likes her don't let her go !
    Be with her all the time !
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 21, 2012, 10:37 PM
    Keep trying. Don't give up. One year isn't a very long time. Have fun together. Get to know each other. Spend more time. Go out. Things will change, slowly at first, but you shouldn't give up without giving it your best shot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I wait for my ex-girlfriend? [ 11 Answers ]

This is kind of weird I've never done this before. I was with my ex-girlfriend for 4 years, we met back in college during our freshman year, we have never had an argument and always loved being with each other. After college I moved to her home town and lived with her. We were so excited and...

Why does my 48-year-old girlfriend not have sex with me? [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any harm in wanting to have sex with my girlfriend all the time? She is not into it at all and avoids even talking about it.

Is it illegal for a 14 year old and a 18 year old to not date but wait for each other? [ 2 Answers ]

We are planning on waiting two to three years before we start dating. So that way I will be 16 and he will be twenty. Is it illegal for us to talk all the time (like we are dating) but not actually date or have sex? And we live far from each other so we never see each other.

My 45 year old girlfriend has no sex drive [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together about 1yr and 4 months. She had been divorced for about a year and I was a widow of 5 months. We met through a mutual friend. Anyway it's kind of a complicated relationship.After dating a couple of months I really started to like her . I tried to be intimate...

Should I wait for my girlfriend? [ 4 Answers ]

Right, this is the first time I'm posting my feelings on something like and unsure of the responses I will get. Well here goes... I have been with my girlfriend for 1year and 3months, we used to have little fights/arguments nearly every week and we started sorting things out, weeks would go...

View more questions Search