Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roybelle Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 04:54 AM
    Why my husband refused to tattoo my name on his body?
    I want to tattoo my husband's name on my body and I ask him if he want the same. He agreed but with a little icon only and refused to put my name on his body. I read from internet that only one reason is: the one who doesn't want to to that have some inscure about the relationship if it will break in the future then will be difficult or expensive to remove. Does he love me or not. Is he thinking that our relationship will end in some day, that why? Why he think about that while I feel very confidence to tattoo his name on my body? He had many time broke up with his exes in his past, is that the reason make him decided that?
    Roybelle Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 05:04 AM
    True love DOES still exist and CAN last “TILL DEATH DO US PART”, and if you are worried about all the what ifs that could happen then maybe you are with the wrong person?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2012, 05:56 AM
    Here is a fantastic reason why one should not. Two actually.

#1. Its his body, its his choice, just as your body is your choice... and nobody should pressure someone else to get something they aren't 1000% sure of getting.

#2. Despite the best of intentions in the beginning... almost half of all marriages end in divorce... that leaves you with a tattooed reminder on your body that is expensive and difficult, and in certain cases impossible to remove.

Trust me on #2. Names of children are one thing... but names of boyfreinds, or girlfriends or spouses is another... those might and often will change.

I once dated a woman that had done that... she also tried the laser tattoo removal, that in her case left her with very pronounced Keyloid scars (yes she was white). What has been done can not always be undone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will Proactiv Deep Cleansing Body Wash fade or harm a tattoo? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been using Proavtiv Solution deep cleansing body wash for the past year or so, but about a week ago I got a new tattoo on my back. Once it has completely healed, if I continue to use the product, will it eventually fade or harm the tattoo? Below is a link to the exact product:...

I want to apply my husband visa as my dependent visa despite he is refused before? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to apply my husband visa second time,however he is refused in appel.could you tell the guidline for getting visa and chances for success?

Which visa can I apply for my husband in nigeria settlement was refused [ 1 Answers ]

Can I appy for a dependent visa for my husband who in nigeria and I'm in london.or is there any other way we have tried applying for settlement it was refused the appeal was dismissed becos of silly reasons:confused::(

What's your *dream* tattoo or body art? [ 8 Answers ]

Just curious :D I've always wanted a shoulder sleeve done. Probably not just one design though, but several images put together. I'm not sure I'd ever do it though. Currently, I only have one tattoo, on my upper arm.

Help! My daschund refused to shower and refused to be carried. [ 3 Answers ]

Help! Help!I am having 2 major problems with my male long hair red daschund:- 1. He refuses to shower - every time he hears and sees me preparing his shower stuff, he will run and hide. I try coaxing him wz treats but that didn't help. He will growl and snap at whoever goes near him. 2, My...

View more questions Search