Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kumali007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 01:48 AM
    Tiffin service in lucknow
    I want to start tiffin service in lucknow, Chowk Area any help for clients ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 7, 2012, 01:49 AM
    Try fliers in local businesses to gauge demand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiffin service in mumbai. [ 2 Answers ]

What are the important thing to start a tiffin service and what are the important things like documents to start this home based business legally

I want to start a tiffin service or packaged food service in punjab mkt [ 2 Answers ]

For tiffin or packaged food service What should be My target population is 350 tiffins 1) capital investment 2) manpower requirement 3) location and space availbility 4) marketing statergy 5) implementation process

Tiffin service from home [ 8 Answers ]

My mother has exceptional talent in cookery.For years she has wasted her talent but now we all want her to utilize it... she wants to start with tiffin service from home... but the problem is that we donot have any contacts in offices or PGs requiring tiffin service... how can we start.?. is there...

Opening tiffin service [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I want to start up a tiffin service from my place.. I just wan to know what are the things of first phase and how this business move around if I'm targeting 200 people so how many employee I shiould hire for that

Tiffin service [ 1 Answers ]

How can I start my own home made tiffin service

View more questions Search