Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ananya1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Are we meant to be together?
    Hi!
    I'm an 18 year old girl and enjoying my life. Recently I met a guy who was just like what I thought my prince charming would be. We get along really well, in fact, more than just well. We are best friends and keep in touch. But the problem is that he is still obsessed about a girl who rejected him a long time ago. I really like him a lot and I told the same to him. But he honestly told me that he can just offer me his friendship and nothing more than that. But deep down, I want a lot more than that. I know he's the perfect one for me and I just can't get him out of my head.
    Will we ever get together as a couple or will we always be best buddies?
    If this information can help, my date of birth is 22nd July, 1988 and his date of birth is
    28th July, 1988.
    And if he's not the one for me, then when will I find my perfect guy?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2007, 08:30 AM
    We don't have a psychic here and I don't think you will get a response.

For someone in your situation, I think it is best to not believe in fate. You need to believe that you need to shape your own future. So you actually go out there and do something about your life.

Try rewording your question for some of the relationship forums we have here. You can get some really good solid advice how to move forward with his guy.

Best of luck.
    laxforlife92 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Feb 16, 2007, 08:43 AM
    It is possible that you guys can get together. He probably doesn't know what he wants if he's chasing after a girl who rejected him. I'm not saying you should make that girl sound bad or anything, but you might want to try showing him that you're better than her. Point out how much you care about him, and how little she does. That's about the best advice I can give. But if you really care about someone or something, you shouldn't give up on them right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The addiction I was never meant to have [ 10 Answers ]

The addiction, I face is hard for me to say but masterbaiting. I was so good and made it almost 2 years and ti started up again. It now ahs becaome this repititve stupidty. I want to , I But I know I don't want to. And the sin, and the horrible pain and ye I keep doing it. And I think it is a...

Age-Old Question: Is everything meant to be? [ 4 Answers ]

Are the events that occur and the people we meet things that are meant to be, or do they all occur by chance? I believe in God, but because of that I have a hard time deciding whether we are all on a destined path or whether the things that happen occur due to coincidence and with no particular...

Do you think he meant it? [ 16 Answers ]

On New Years Eve - I was Djing until 12am. My boyfriend came down with his friends until 11pm and then went on somewhere else afterwards. He told me he would be back before 12 regardless of his friends as he wanted to see the New year in with me - and that he did bless him. We went to meet his...

He's been meant to me [ 3 Answers ]

I need all the advice I can get. This guy I'm going to call nick is driving me insane. I love him and he doesn't even like me. He knows how I feel and doesn't seem to care. I have tried to talk to him about it but he has seemed kind of distant lately. So I don't know what to do. He is also being a...

Were we meant to be? [ 3 Answers ]

undefined I Am wanting to know if my and my b/f will get married. We have only been dating fro a little over 2 months but i feal something for him. I am a Scorpio and his birthday is February 9th (not sure what he is :p ). I don't necesarily need to know if we will get married. but just somethign...

View more questions Search