Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TraceyAnn14 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 06:46 PM
    Calling out to women with experience! Help*
    Friday I gave a guy a handjob.. I wiped my hand off with a tissue and touched something's.. About 7 minutes. Later without even thinking I reached down to see if I was wet with the same hand he ejaculated on.. Then I was like ****. It wasn't inside my vagina it was outside. And just one touch.. I just rstarted birth control and was about three weeks into I when I gave him the handjob.. I take my sugar pills this week. I'm just scared there coukd be a chance.. Do you thjnk I could be? I take ny birthcontrol every day but not exactly at the same time.. Because I didn't know you had to till now... Please help.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 06:50 PM
    Chances are slim to none that you could become pregnant in this manner.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 6, 2012, 06:53 PM
    If it happened exactly how you said it did, no, you can't get pregnant that way.

Feb 6, 2012, 07:06 PM
    That is exactly how it happened and I'm sure my hand was dry.. I think I may just be parinoid :/ are you positive...
    Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 07:12 PM
    Yes. I am a women's health nurse. I'm positive you can't get pregnant that way.

Feb 6, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Thank you! And I was scared enough pretty sure I'm done being stupid
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 08:39 PM
    Agreed, and often it takes a good scare to make a person be safer. But no I don't see any chance

Feb 7, 2012, 03:51 PM
    Calling out to women with experience! Help* URGANT
    All right so Friday I gave a guy a handjob... I tissued off the ejaculation.. And then about 7 minutes later I reached down and touched myself without even relizing it.. It was with the same hand.. I'm on birth control for the first time and Friday was past three weeks. I took my first sugar pill today.. And no period yet. How long does it take for you to get your period while on the sugar pills.. And I also took a test this morning. It was negative but only 4 days after Friday.. But I also took a test that can tell before your period.. I don't know if that applies in my situation.. Do you think I am over-re-acting.. Please help me.. And in an honest way. I'm seriously scared. Pregnant? :|
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 7, 2012, 03:58 PM
    You already asked this question yesterday. Reposting it and asking again will not get you any better answers than you already got.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...lp-633871.html

Also, I've looked through your other posts that you've made. It seems like you've got some sort of paranoia constantly going on over possibly being pregnant and it seems you're only a freshman in high school. You are too young to be having sex and if you would stop doing it, these worries of yours would go away.

Feb 8, 2012, 09:30 PM
    Calling out women who have used birth control pills
    Its my first month of birth control and tomorrow will be my third sugar pill... I started getting discharge today but no bleeding? Should I expect it soon.. I'm nervous because I gave a guy a hand job wiped it off but only with a tissue about 5 minutes later touched myself.. Can't get pregnant and just extremely nervous.. I take my pill every day around the same time on week days but not werkends.. :| scared out of my mind.. Don't know that much about birth control.. My doctor didn't explain much. :/

Feb 8, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Can't get pregnant as in too young
    Expert

Feb 8, 2012, 10:49 PM
    Too young to get pregnant? If you are getting your periods you are not too young to get pregnant. However, from the experience you described above, there is no way you can get pregnant.

Feb 9, 2012, 08:02 AM
    You have already asked this question twice and have already been told you cannot get pregnant that way.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 9, 2012, 08:10 AM
    And might I add... you have been told that you are too young to be having sex and if you would stop, so would your paranoia about being pregnant.

Feb 9, 2012, 08:20 AM
    And birth control does not work if not taken properly. If you're not taking it on the weekends you might as well not take it at all.

Feb 12, 2012, 08:50 PM
    Don't have a mom.. Need woman advice.. Please
    So Friday night I got caught up in a moment.. And ended up giving a hand job.. I was on my period and had a tampon in but he touched himself and started touching me (he only pre ejaculated a tiny bit) around and slightly in that area. I still bled Saturday and it today's my 5th day on my period and should be ending soon... I've been on birth control for exactly a month and haven't missed a pill.. I know it was dumb and I'm continuing to learn for my mistakes. I've cried a lot and I don't think I can be.. But I need a second opinion.. A women with experience. Please.. I'm driving myself nuts..
    LittleBlackKat Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Feb 12, 2012, 09:07 PM
    Studies have shown that there are tons of sperm in male pre-ejaculate that CAN impregnate women. If he got some of his pre-ejaculate inside you deep enough, then yes, you could possibly get pregnant. It also depends on your cycle. Women who have shorter period cycles than other women can get pregnant near the end of their cycles easier (due to their cycles being shorter and possibly more irregular)

But in your best interest, if you are really that worried, I would go get Plan B if you want. However depending on when this happened the Plan B is most effective the day AFTER usually, and the longer you wait to take it, the less effective the pill is.

I'd still make an appointment with my family doctor or go to a clinic, but seriously, you should be fine. Sperm isn't really magical and can't leap from your hand during the hand job and him simply touching you. (Unless he intentionally ejaculated and then forced it inside of you) You really shouldn't be too worried.

Feb 12, 2012, 09:13 PM
    Well sadly I can't afford plan be and it wasn't like an explotion.. it was like a few drips... and do you think my birth control is in effect? I didn't miss a day and my period was still very strong yesterday...
    LittleBlackKat Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Feb 12, 2012, 09:46 PM
    Birth control is designed to work and work pretty damn accurately. I'm 99% sure you're fine, although I don't know you in person. A few drops are nothing really, although there have been cases when a few drops is all it takes.

I'd just keep an eye on my cycles, as well as changes in your body (i.e. breast tenderness, bloating, etc) then see a doctor. I honestly think you're fine though, but I can understand your worry

Best of luck to you, and next time play safe please
    Expert

Feb 12, 2012, 09:50 PM
    In your situation pregnancy is slim to none. Just take this as a lesson. If you are not ready to be a single mother abstain from all forms of sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is texting and calling other women cheating [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 3 yrs has been texting women when I go to bed. I have found out that he is calling them and they are calling and texting him also throughout the day>

Calling All WOMEN! [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex since Oct 9, 2007 and since then she's had her period in Oct and November!! Could she still be pregnant? They say you can still be pregnant and have your period so I need help!! 1

View more questions Search