Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TraceyAnn14 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 09:56 PM
    Thank you so much and even if it was only my first month do you think its effective by then.. and how early should I test? Do I have to wait till my next period?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 12, 2012, 10:12 PM
    Yes, you have to wait to see if your next period comes.

Feb 12, 2012, 10:16 PM
    Okay and I saw that you work in the ER? Is it really unlikely that I am and how do I forget and stay worry free so stress doesn't affect me
    Expert

Feb 12, 2012, 10:21 PM
    I work in Labor and Delivery mostly, I do part time work in the ER. From your experience it is very unlikely that you got pregnant.
    pearl_mysty7 Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Feb 12, 2012, 10:25 PM
    If your pregnant accept it the baby will give you bundle of joy.. I also get pregnant first before I was married.. but the father of my child accept it and he propose... its really frustrating sometimes

Feb 12, 2012, 10:26 PM
    If your pregnant accept it the baby will give you bundle of joy.. I also get pregnant first before I was married.. but the father of my child accept it and he propose... its really frustrating sometimes

Feb 12, 2012, 10:26 PM
    How would I tell pregnancy symptoms from birth control side affects

Feb 12, 2012, 10:28 PM
    I'm on injectibles so I can't tell but sometimes I have pain like I'm having an ulcer and I don't have periods but have blood stains... when I'm not yet pregnant I never used control pills

Feb 12, 2012, 10:32 PM
    I am on birth control I'm a catholic.. I'm really young and can't have aa child and I have faith that god won't do thst to me
    LittleBlackKat Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Feb 12, 2012, 10:36 PM
    Well if you're Catholic, you also have to think to yourself and bring yourself to account each day. You have to look and think: Am I prepared to have a child now? Am I financially stable and ready to bring a new life into a home such as my own?
    Not to be rude, don't take this offensively, but judging from you saying you can't afford Plan B I'd say you are NOT ready to become a mother
    Please take more caution next time you are having a sexual encounter. For yourself, as well as a potential future life.

Feb 12, 2012, 10:37 PM
    You can't blame God for that when it happens because we're the ones who enjoy it and done it.. but the God has a plan for you.. how old are you?
    Expert

Feb 12, 2012, 10:39 PM
    I am a catholic as well. I got pregnant using both birth control pills AND condoms. Luckily I was married at the time. This happened to me not once, but twice. My boys are now 26 and 24 and they have since given me grandchildren.

It has nothing to do with God. Trust me. I didn't think God would give me cancer, but I had cancer.

If you aren't ready to be a mother, stop having sex, or any form of sex.

Feb 12, 2012, 10:39 PM
    Yes she's right next time when you have that in your mind you should also be aware that it could really happen.. be responsible for yourself.. we only tell this because we really care for your future or for your baby

Feb 12, 2012, 10:40 PM
    j_9 do you really have that sick? I'm sorry

Feb 12, 2012, 10:40 PM
    J_9 is right. I'm not trying to tell you what to do and what NOT to do, but you have to realize you COULD run into serious trouble if you aren't careful.

Feb 12, 2012, 10:41 PM
    And I made I mistake.. I wanted advice, and needed help. I know I'm not ready! Im trying to learn.. I made a mistake.. and I wanted opinions and knowledge if anyone thought I could be... I was scared and I needed help.. not told all this.. now I'm back to the beginning... scared and unsure

Feb 12, 2012, 10:42 PM
    Is it matter of choices.. not religion.. you cannot blame anyone for what's happening in to you

Feb 12, 2012, 10:43 PM
    We're not trying to scare you, we're telling you about reality. Even if you DIDN'T get pregnant, you could get an STI.

Feb 12, 2012, 10:48 PM
    Everyone makes mistakes kid but we assure you if you face all your fears and get ready to be responsible everything will be OK.. I'm also a young mom.. in my age I should be finishing my college right now.. but I'm working now for the future of my child.. but I'm happy6 with my husband..

Feb 12, 2012, 10:48 PM
    Yup you could get a disease...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is texting and calling other women cheating [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 3 yrs has been texting women when I go to bed. I have found out that he is calling them and they are calling and texting him also throughout the day>

Calling All WOMEN! [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex since Oct 9, 2007 and since then she's had her period in Oct and November!! Could she still be pregnant? They say you can still be pregnant and have your period so I need help!! 1

View more questions Search