Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tedg123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 04:33 PM
    How to handle stress / anger..
    I often suffer stress and build ups of it can make me feel down. I also get angry because I'm always getting bullied or picked on everywhere I go . It causes me to self harm , I find it's the easiest way to let it all out but it isn't doing me any good . What other ways could I release my anger/stress? It would help a lot
    isakena Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2012, 05:12 PM
    Warm wishes to you, there are simple things you can do, like breathing deeply, inhale then blow out for ten breaths, focusing on your breathing is very calming. You may try yoga, this is great for learning breathing, increasing confidence and releasing pain that may be stored in the body. Self harm is a cry for help, and best if you could try to nurture yourself in these moments, lie under a blanket and breath deeply feeling the intense feelings but not acting on it. It is very horrid to be bullied, but you will find that as you are kinder to yourself the outer world will reflect this. Tomorrow is a full moon, try looking up at the sky and this can be very calming, you may find writing some of the things you are angry about down on some paper, and the things you are willing to let go off, burn them or bury them, and see if this helps, little by little learning to be kinder to yourself and learning to love yourself just the way you are, will help, you may find breathwork therapy useful if you are wishing to work with a therapist, or try the above, and maybe find a yoga class, I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I handle my stress without medication? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at the end of my pregnancy and I really do not want to be put back on depression and anxiety medicines, I want to be able to breast feed and be drug free for my baby. Can anyone give me hints on how to relax and not get so hyped up? I have a three year old at home that is in that stage of not...

Moen single handle shower -- handle is hard to turn [ 3 Answers ]

The hot water was not working in the guest bathroom. A plumber looked at it, quoted way too much. We replaced the cartridge, and it works just fine. The problem is that now when we turn the handle, it's very hard to turn. The handle is flush against the wall. The other showers in the house have a...

How to handle teenage stress? [ 4 Answers ]

How do you handle teenage stress?

I snapped the tip off the shower handle. Unable to screw new handle. It's a symmons [ 3 Answers ]

I have a symmons shower faucet. While removing the old shower handle I snapped the tip off where you screw the handle on. There is no way to attach the new shower handle. Help

How to handle anger? [ 72 Answers ]

Hi I am a 20 yr old that did a horrible thing 4 days ago. Me and my ex girlfriend got drunk and got into a fight. She ended up punching me in my face 10 times and then threw beer on me and spit in my face. I lost control of my anger and blacked out and ended up hitting her. I'm not here to ask for...

View more questions Search