Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephan_hall Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Can someone help me with a bid for a contract
    Can someone help me. I want to know if anybody is in the cleaning business I need help with a quote.
    The job consist of using floor scrubber and buffer and it takes 1.5-2 hrs for both. The job is required daily (5 days a week) and I wanted to know how much this would be worth. Can someone help me with this as I don't want to overbid but I also don't want to sell myself short and under bid. Please help
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 11:31 PM
    Are you saying that the total labor is 2 hours per day/5dys/week? Is this the total job, no other cleaning involved?

Stringer
    stephan_hall Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 06:27 AM
    No this is part of the job but while I am working 1,5-2 hrs doing the scrubbing and buffing my partner is doing the other work like vaccuming,washing windows and cleaning washrooms.
    The job for 1 person is 3 hrs a day 5 days a week but with 2 people it takes 1.5-2hrs max
    Please help
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 7, 2012, 05:12 PM
    Hi Stephan,

Many things affect pricing and in the end the decision is always yours. Competition, costs, profit, union/non-union, geographical area/urban/suburban, etc.

I can only give you a suggested range and what is going on in the Chicago Area (suburban).

If no 'special' cleaning is involved; stripping/refinishing, windows, carpet cleaning, blinds, light bulb changing, etc, you should be able to get between $975.00 to $1,100.00/month.

This is based upon 3 hours/day, 15 hours/week, or 65 hours/month.

Hope this helps Stephan let me know.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I bid on a commercial contract? [ 41 Answers ]

How do you bid on a commercial contract? Is it based on so many cents per sq ft or a flat rate? Can someone please show me the steps on proper bidding? Thanks

How to bid for common area cleaning contract in VA [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am new to doing a bids on a contracts for an apartment common area cleaning. This property has about 19 buildings on the complex all buildings are 3 floors with laundry in each, so laundry area will need to be cleaned also, I need a help on biding with stripping and waxing and no stripping and...

How do I bid on a janitorial contract. [ 2 Answers ]

Do i bid by square foot or what i have to clean

Very Hard to me to find a contract bid [ 10 Answers ]

Guys, I have been trying very hard these past few weeks to somehow obtain a bid for a contract with an office or any location possible. I have given my card to car dealerships, banks, offices etc. I have also sent my card to day care locations introducing myself and explaining my services... ...

Correct bid for contract work [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what the correct bid for a painting contract. Total of 7 rooms , that's including all bathrooms and kitchen. The home is approximentley 1,000 sq. ft. so if you don't mind I would like to hear what you think is a fair bid on this job. ...

View more questions Search