Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meg098 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Brown discharge and I have no period
    Okay, I'm 12 years old and I haven't started my period yet, I get white discharge which is gooey and sticky,I get this regular. The other day I got this brown discharge and I don't know what this is. I have researched his and people said its probably my period, I haven't had it since? The internet also said it could be miscarriage, but I'm defiantly NOT pregnant?! I haven't told my mum about this yet but I don't know whether I should or not?
    PLEASE REPLY ASAP!
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2012, 03:55 PM
    That's the danger of the internet. It gives general answers. No, of course you are not pregnant.

It sounds like you are about to start your periods. I'm assuming you have public hair and are developing breasts? The white discharge is normal, it's a sign that your body is maturing, and is the reason panty liners are so popular. You don't need panty liners unless the discharge gets uncomfortable.

I would carry some towels just in case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short period, missed period, unprotected sex, brown discharge am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I'm on the pill and I had my period for about 3 days then took pills for 2 days I was unable to get to the doc and got my period for one more day I had unprotected sex the following day and my boyfriend went inside me I didn't take my pills for the rest of the month me and my boyfriend...

Brown discharge, odd period for extended period [ 0 Answers ]

I am almost 18 and have never had regular periods, even before becoming sexually active. I haven't ever been on birth control, but only get my period maybe twice a year. When I do get my period, it lasts up to 20 days. The discharge mostly looks fresh, with very little that looks aged. Lately it...

Brown discharge + sticky darker brown when period is due [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and is sexually active with my boyfriend. We are each other first and only so it shouldn't be anything like std or something. Anyway, my period was due last thrusday and it didn't come. The only thing that came was creamy light brown discharge then on Friday night, me and my boyfriend...

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

View more questions Search