Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2012, 12:19 PM
    Can I put Mac OS 7.5 on my Vaio that has Win XP Home on it? & other Questions
    Is it possible to have a computer that has both Windows and Mac operating systems available on it? I found my old software box for Mac 7.5. Can I put Mac OS 7.5 on my Vaio that has Win XP Home on it?
    Is there some way to use my old mac games on my VAIO computer that has WIN XP Home as it's origianl operating system?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 6, 2012, 12:22 PM
    Mac 7.5 does NOT support the x386 Intel architecture.
    This is only covered by MacOsX.

Feb 6, 2012, 07:48 PM
    bevillmen23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2012, 06:39 AM
    I no you can put windows on a mac using bootcamp, I have it on mine, but mac on windows I'm not sure. I would try to use bootcamp.

Mar 12, 2012, 04:50 PM
    OK ty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Freddie mac home eviction [ 2 Answers ]

My son is wanting to purchase a freddie mac home.The former owners are living in it paying rent month to month. The bank and or sellers live 60 miles from the property claiming the people are moving out. They don't speak English. Whose responsibility is it to get them out and how long does it take?...

Money put into my account which turns out wasn't a lottery win [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I recently had a sum of £23k credit my account, on checking my e-mails I saw one from the national lottery saying that my ticket had won, on this note I was so excited I went and enjoyed the money, a few days later I couldn't believe my luck when it happened again! Another £23k and another...

My girlfriend of 3 years put me on a break, so depressed can I win her back now [ 8 Answers ]

Well 3 months ago my girlfriend of 3 years said she needed to take a break our rlationship was fine no arguments but she said she needed to grow she was 22. She said she loved me but didn't know if it was the love you should feel for someone to be with them forever. I kept going around to see...

Connection between Vaio fe31m & Samsung lcd with a vga cable [ 1 Answers ]

Cannot make the connection between vaio fe31m & Samsung lcd with a vga cable. I have tried all sorts of screen resolution, mixes and normal connection. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search