Djh911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 09:46 AM
    EtG test 8 beers 62 hrs later test
    Will I pass a EtG after 62 hrs after consuming 8 beers
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2012, 08:08 PM
    It could be close. Need a little more information:

Gender, weight, age and when you began drinking and time of last drink.

Also the cutoff level of the test is helpful if you know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass an EtG test 44 hrs after last drink,I had 2 beers and the night prior 9 [ 19 Answers ]

At around 9 maybe 10 pm the first night started drinking till around midnight and stopped went home slept it off then the next day consumed 2 beers at my cousins and stopped at around 6pm I then had a drug test Tuesday at 2pm I am wondering if I will be OK for the EtG cutoff,I drank tons of water...

Etg/ets test 4 beers 36 hours clean window? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I drank 4 bud light 12 ounce cans at 10 pm on Saturday new years eve, and have an EtG test Monday at 2pm. I do not know the cutoff level of test but assuming it is the lowest how likely will I be to pass? I am 6'1 180 lb male in very good shape exercise daily/high protein and creatine diet,...

Has anyone failed the EtG test after 80 hrs [ 2 Answers ]

I see a lot of questions about EtG but never any follow up. So, has anyone ever taken an EtG test and failed when they thought they were in the clear of the 80 hours. My last drink would be 96 hours prior to the test, but I have heard that they can detect up to 5 days??

I had 3 beers on Su. and was surprised by an ETG test on Tues. Afternoon... What are [ 4 Answers ]

I had 3 beers on Sunday, and was surprised by an ETG test on Tues. 4:40 pm. What are my chances of passing with 44 hrs. since having the beers?

How long would 4 beers last in stystem with EtG test [ 1 Answers ]

If I were to drink 4 beers and then take an EtG test 40 hours later is there any chance I would pass?

View more questions Search