Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anand611984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 06:25 AM
    Letter for selling travel packages
    Hi I am Anand & working in a new travel agency and I want a letter for Corporate specially for HNI (HIGH NETWORTH Individual)to sell my travel packages , please help me.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 6, 2012, 06:32 AM
    You need to highlight the exclusivity of the package on offer, as this type of person has the money to be discerning..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 09:19 AM
    Or you need to hire a marketing company that does high end marketing to design you formats of advertising.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter for travel agency [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc. I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so...

A travel agency offers 8 different tour packages and 1 tour guide among the 3 namely, [ 1 Answers ]

A travel agency offers 8 different tour packages and 1 tour guide among the 3 namely,brenda, sheryl and ginny. In how many ways can a tourist choose a tour package and a tour guide?

Introduction letter about a travel company [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends, I am going to start mt own travel company in Rishikesh so that I need some introduction matter for my website. I hope some one will help me. Thanks Bikram basu

View more questions Search