Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 04:45 AM
    I had a baby on 4 December,2011. Now my baby is 2 months old, in between we had
    I had a baby on 4 December,2011. Now my baby is 2 months old, in between we had intercourse n I went to my lady docter but she told me to wait for the next date, I'm afraid that I'll b pregnant if I'll wait for my menstruation date, what should I do to prevent pregnancy now?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2012, 06:15 AM
    Have your periods returned? If you are exclusively breastfeeding and your periods are not back, then it's very unlikely you'll get pregnant.

If not, then consider using condoms until you talk to your doctor and find another form of contraception.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 09:32 AM
    You already had sex and I assume non protected, so you can't close the barn door after the horse is already gone ( so to speak) If that act of sex made you pregnant then you are. Did you tell the doctor you had sex so early after giving birth, there are other dangers of infection and harm to you, that can happen.

Next you just don't have sex for a while, or use condoms till the doctor will start you on other birth control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Claiming baby is mine affair was over Oct. 2009, baby delivered aPRIL 2011. Suing me [ 4 Answers ]

Can I sue this girl who is claiming that her baby is mine? She has had an issue of child support issued against me. I am requesting A paternity test because I havenot had contact with this girl for 8 months before she got pregnant. I have not had any contact with her. I heard through my work...

If a baby was born on January 2,2011, what is its conception date? [ 1 Answers ]

If a baby was born on January 2,2011, what is its conception date?

My baby is 2 months old [ 1 Answers ]

So my son is 2 1/2 months old and I just realized that he has a flat spot on the back of his head. I think it is because of putting him in the bouncer... I am worried about that and also his eating habits. He eats every 3 to 4 hours during the day about 4 onces sometimes he will eat 2 ounces and...

December: Job, baby. All or nothing? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Lets see if somebody can give me a hand with a couple of things or at least listen to me. Like the past 3 years, as the end of the year approaches my humor start to change, that is because every December I have to renew my contract at my job. Every year I’m hoping to keep my job and I never...

View more questions Search