Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alllost Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 04:20 AM
    Can not get ex out of my head?
    I was with a Turkish guy a year. Loved him so much can't stop thinking about him. I meet him over here in Belfast. He hit me and we did argue a lot, but no matter what, I still love him so much. I need to forget about him as can not ever go back, as violence could be worse. I feel I'm losing my mind.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2012, 06:20 AM
    There is no future with this man. You can not even consider having a relationship with someone who hits you.

Accept that, and get over him. If he hit you and you argued a lot, the chances are that you didn't really love him, you may have had a strong physical attraction to him, but you clearly didn't enjoy spending time in his company.

How much of the attraction was because he wasn't from Belfast?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 09:22 AM
    You need to get professional counseling, since you "want" and "love" a man who abused you.

Start dating and going out with others.
    Fabchickita Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Feb 27, 2012, 01:52 AM
    Well its going to be difficult sine you cnt forget about a person over nyts bt you got to let go and time will only tell what I suggest you do I think you should firstly accept the fact that you still inluv with him because learning that you lyk him will ask yourself questions like how diff is he from ada guys than after you cn try to nt think of stuff that you did togheter as these things will make you thnk of him constently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When using liquid glass metallic seal-up cracked head gasket or cracked head [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to remove spark plugs that have antifreeze around them for the product to work or do I leave the spark plugs in

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head I.e static head, delivery head [ 1 Answers ]

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head i.e static head, delivery head, residual head and friction head . Please give me examples in S.I units. This is for plumbing purposes

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

View more questions Search