Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gingersmom1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Should I accept a gift?
    I took a friend to the local mall because she does not drive. She then proceeded to ask me if I wanted a certain fragrance I was smelling. I really didn't want to accept, but she insisted. What should I have done?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 9, 2012, 12:25 PM
    Simply say "Thank you" :)
    Swiss_Ms.B Posts: 59, Reputation: 17

Feb 17, 2012, 01:19 AM
    That is what your help is worth it to her. She wants to show her appreciation. You may accept the gift. If it becomes a habit, then you need to talk her out of it, because help does not need to be purchased.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gift for destination wedding and the couple is also having a reception 1 gift or 2? [ 2 Answers ]

I am attending a destination wedding, Aruba and the couple is also having a reception once they get back in New York. I am attending both. 1) Do I bring the gift with me to Aruba? 2) Do I bring it to the reception? 3) Do I get them a gift for both?

MIL cannot accept a gift [ 4 Answers ]

My MIL is going to be 91 this year. She cannot go shopping to buy clothes and wears the same pair of slacks to every doctor appointment. I bought her a nice new pair in one of her favorite colors, let her try them on for size, shortened them to fit her, and she was very pleased. She knew this was a...

To Accept or Not Accept a Gift [ 10 Answers ]

It's the Christmas season, so yesterday I spent the day making cookies which were then wrapped in a decorative tin that I gave to a male co-worker as a thank you for help done at work and for the occasional ride home from work. I was quite surprised when he handed me a little gift bag in return....

View more questions Search