Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musicfan143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 09:38 PM
    Help! Problem with laptop and camera!
    How can I make my iBook G4 to recognize my KodakEasy Share c533camera in iPhoto 5?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Mar 12, 2012, 09:29 PM
    When you connect the camera dose the laptop mount it It should show up as an external drive. If it dose you can inport the photos by adding the m to iphoto usually under file I have not used iPhoto 5 in a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop problem [ 2 Answers ]

Touchpad cursor not working; have to attach a mouse via usb port to negotiate online and on keyboard

How do I my laptop to view videos made with my canon compact digital camera? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I my laptop to view videos made with my canon compact digital camera?

HP laptop problem [ 13 Answers ]

Yeah, I know, HP laptops are the worst. Please bear with me I had a problem with my laptop some months ago (it worked brilliantly till then): whenever I stressed it too much, it froze/shut down. I needed to wait 15-30 minutes before turning it on again, because it would shut down if I wouldn't...

I deleted my built in camera from my toshiba laptop can I put back [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't now I could do that I did it now I can't put it back please help me my dad just got it for me

Digital camera problem [ 4 Answers ]

The one I got for Christmas is acting up. I was testing it out just now taking photos in my room and when I pressed the zoom in button it started making a few quiet beeping noises and the lens that zooms out is stuck in its position. Whenever I try and press the power button it does the same...

View more questions Search