Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soulcrusherX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Looking for an anime I watched as a kid
    Looking for an anime I watched as a kid, it had a shape shifting witch/wizard chasing the "hero" through a castle/maze... At the end someone dies on one of the castle spires
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 12, 2012, 04:09 PM
    Sounds like you've spliced
    Two of the Unico movies together,.

Unico In the Island of Magic

The evil puppet wizard Lord Kuruku and his giant
    Toy dragon chase Unico and his friend Cherri
    Around his maze-like fortress

The Fantastic Adventures of Unico

Baron de Ghost takes a tumble off his mansion's tower
    And is impaled on a castle spire

soulcrusherX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Thank you, that's it... I guess there was a reason that unico got blocked out of my memory and all I could remember was the bad guys... kind of girly. That as well as robot carnival were always on before the adventures of mark twain [claymation] on whatever station it was.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi I'm looking for a movie that I watched as a kid. [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember the title that is why I'm asking you guys. I remember some of the characters, there is a Boy, a princess, a beggar, an old lady, an evil guy with alligators/crocodiles and a group of bandits (with a big leader). I do remember some scenes from the movie, such as a little beggar in...

Anime I watched years ago... [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for an anime I watched on TV years ago. I can only remember a few details and have been searching like mad, to no avail! This could be a long shot. The main characters used some kind of suit that provided their weapons (Not a big suit like gundam). One of the antagonists' suits had...

80's anime I watched as a kid but can't find... [ 1 Answers ]

The story is simple... Three ace pilots get merged with three alien police entities to help combat evil aliens that have landed on earth. I almost think the pilots have a couple robots that help them on the flying aircraft carrior. I can remember one of the evil aliens merges with a tree or...

As a kid I watched a cartoon . [ 1 Answers ]

As a child I remember watching a cartoon I forgot its name all I remember that it was set in space and their were 3 or 4 people that were half metal and they had a metal eagle. They were fighting some guy that was riding a giant red octopus. That all I remember does any one know the name of this...

View more questions Search