Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rennie1399 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 11:52 AM
    How much does it cost to have your tragus pierced at blue banana in wolverhampton?
    How much does it cost to have in done up wolverhampton blue banana
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 5, 2012, 12:00 PM
    You are in the UK right? Well you are on an international site, so guess you will have to phone them locally.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2012, 12:29 PM
    Call and ask! We can't possible know the "going rates" in every City in every Country.
    LucyMc Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2013, 03:06 PM
    I'm from New Zealand and the lady I go to does it for $40 (shes trained and not dodgy at all) but other places in town charge around $60. It really depends on who you go to, just make sure they are all trained.
    RandomHollie Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 09:48 PM
    I live in newport in wales in uk and there's a bluebanana there and all the prices are the same it should cost for your tragus titanium jewelry material is £12 but PVC gold/black jewelry material is £22 and the age restriction it 13 with parent and 16 with ID :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of tragus piercing [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I want to get my tragus pierced and was just wondering if anyone knows roughly how much that costs? I live in ireland so just wondering what other people have paid in irish tattoo/piercing places? Thanks!

How much does it cost to get nose pierced [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking about getting my nose pierced.. how much does it generally cost

Does it hurt to have your tragus pierced? [ 11 Answers ]

I wanted to ask beacause I'm only 13 and I want it done for m birthday and I wanted to now if it hurt if u don't have numbing cream my mom said when she had it done it didn't hurt but that's my moms opinion I want someone Else's opinion and if your under 18 can u have it done with an adult or can u...

How much does it cost to get your earlobe pierced [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I have ah question... I'm trying to get ah earlobe piercing next to the other wun I alreadi have... how much does it cost ? Thanks for reading & answering

How much does it cost to get your ear cartilage pierced [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get the top of my ear pierced and I want to know how much it costs

View more questions Search