Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sillygirl001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 11:04 AM
    Class B felony (WA State) travel restrictions
    I have a relative who has a Class B felony charge for perjury from when she was 16. She is now 24 and planning her wedding. She is hoping for a Caribbean honeymoon. We cannot find any information on travel restrictions for this type of charge. Where is she permitted to travel to, and where can she not travel to? Any information out there?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2012, 11:28 AM
    Each country has its own rules/regulations. It would be impossible for anyone (who is not directly involved) to check every destination to determine what is involved.

I find that the following countries will allow a US citizen to enter with NO visa - Mexico, all Caribbean countries, all countries in the European Union, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, Thailand, New Zealand and South Africa. You would enter these countries with JUST a passport.

Does she have a passport?

I have a question for you - a 16 year old with a felony charge? Isn't that unusual? Sounds unfair.
    sillygirl001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 12:02 PM
    Yes, she has a passport.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2012, 01:58 PM
    As far as I know - and things can change, of course - the list I gave you is current. A travel agent would have info (although not necessarily correct). Is there any specific country I can check for you?

And thank you for the "like"! Very nice of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travel restrictions in Europe? [ 0 Answers ]

I am currently in US with H1 visa which expired in Sep 2010. I got my H1 extension appoved last week till Sep 2012. I have booked ticket for India visit via London. Is there any restriction that I can't take connecting flight from Europe just because my H1 extension is not yet stamped on my...

Nj probation travel restrictions [ 3 Answers ]

Can you travel on nj probation

What level or class felony is poss/w intent to distribute class d [ 3 Answers ]

In criminal law is possession with intent to distribute class d "one gram " a major or minor felony? I have this on my record because in mass there was no limit to be charged this way But now it is a civil offence no longer a crime.now that mass law is changed when it comes to marijauna will my...

Travel Restrictions for Felons [ 1 Answers ]

I am off Federal probation in a couple of months for a white collar crime (conspiracy to defraud IRS). I served my halfway house time and all restitution and fines have been paid. I now live in Florida. I would like to travel on a cruise or fly to Canada or Europe with my wife. I still have my...

Probation travel restrictions [ 1 Answers ]

What , if any is the process to obtain travel permits while on probation, specifically unsupervised probation.

View more questions Search