Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickbuf Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 08:53 AM
    Energy Plus for ?
    Thinking of switching my New York State electric provider to Energy Plus. Would appreciate feedback from anyone who's done this and any pros/cons you've experienced.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2012, 10:28 AM
    I see no one answered your question.

I do not have any knowledge of this company, but did a Google serarch for "Energy Plus reviews", and found this along with others:

Energy Plus Company Reviews and Complaints
    DGB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 01:15 PM
    Last year, our law firm commenced a consumer fraud class action in federal court in New York against Energy Plus on behalf of New York consumers regarding Energy Plus’ alleged unfair and deceptive business practices. To date, the claims in that lawsuit have been sustained by the federal judge presiding over the action, and we are in the midst of discovery. If you would like to discuss the New York case, or your individual experience with Energy Plus, please do not hesitate to contact me:

Greg Blankinship, Meiselman, Denlea, Packman, Carton & Eberz, P.C.
    1311 Mamaroneck Avenue
    White Plains, NY 10605
    914-517-5000
    [email protected]

To ensure compliance with applicable rules of professional conduct, please note that this reply might be construed by you as Attorney Advertising. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The use of less energy to accomplish the same task is energy: A. conservation B. [ 2 Answers ]

1. The use of less energy to accomplish the same task is energy: A. Conservation B. Manipulation C. Efficiency D. Consumption

Is nuclear energy the highest possible source of direct energy? [ 6 Answers ]

Coming strait form a reactor, do nuclear reactors produce the biggest amount of energy that we can manipulate?

How is most energy lost ? When energy is passed from one organism to another as they [ 0 Answers ]

The energy is passed from one organism to another as they eat

Importance of Kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation [ 0 Answers ]

What's the importance of kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation

Explain with the revelance, the importance of Kinetic and potential energy in energy [ 1 Answers ]

Explain with the relevance, the importance of kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation

View more questions Search