Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vsrs11 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 12:11 AM
    Is my baby healthy
    I am 22 weeks pregnant and I haven't seen a doctor yet, but I can feel my baby move. Is this a sign of a healthy baby?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 5, 2012, 12:12 AM
    It might be but it doesn't mean for sure that it is.

You NEED to see a doctor.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 5, 2012, 12:13 AM
    Why at 22 weeks have you not had prenatal care?

Feb 5, 2012, 12:52 AM
    I haven't seen a doctor because I don't have any insurance. I applied for it but it hasn't come through yet and I have been working on it every day.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 5, 2012, 07:36 AM
    We can't tell if your baby is healthy just by movement. There are so many other things that could be wrong that only blood tests, urine analysis, and/or ultrasound could detect, just to name a few.

It is imperative you seek prenatal care as soon as possible.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2012, 08:43 AM
    Go to a free clinic. Planned parenthood. The county hospital.

Go to the welfare office and get on state insurance.

You need to get to the doctor.
    No matter HOW you do it.

Feb 5, 2012, 02:56 PM
    Thanks to every one who answered the question that was asked. I also would like to say that I have tried to do other things but no luck and I don't understand why. There is good news I found someone who can see me and I don't have to go through a lot a stuff for them to see me. Thanks again to all of the helpful comments.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 5, 2012, 03:21 PM
    I'm very glad you found someone to see you. Unfortunately fetal movement is not the only indicator of good health. Blood tests reveal many things including pregnancy induced diabetes, for one.

Feb 5, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Yes I do know that I was just woundering so I asked and thanks again :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One sick dog and one healthy dog, Healthy dog quit eating [ 4 Answers ]

I have two dogs, a male bassett and a femal black lab mix. Ever since the basset got sick last week and went blind in one eye my healthy dog has quit eating. She wants outside all the time and sits at the door when not outside. The healthy dog will only eat treats and not her regular food that...

How do I help my body to get strong & healthy enough for a baby? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 12 more days of taking active BC, I've been taking Loestrin 24 for a couple years now, but I have decided to stop taking it after this month because Me and My Fiancé with our families loving support have decided that we are going to finally try to conceive. Unfortunately Since I have...

My husband had a baby in high school and the girl gave the baby up for adoption. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband had a baby in high school the girl gave the baby boy up for adoption in Dec 1979 in glendale AZ. We have five boys and would like to see if we can locate him.

Healthy baby meals? [ 4 Answers ]

My son is very under weight for 15month year old, the things that I've tried are not working. Does any one know of a good breakfast, luch, and dinner for his age? Excluding Baby food products(gerber,baby cereal)

View more questions Search