Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adey1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 09:55 PM
    Computer problem
    My speakers not working. Audio driver seems to be missing. Dell computer. No disc
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 5, 2012, 12:38 AM
    Head over to Dell's site, input your information and they'll have the right driver.

Drivers and Downloads | Dell [United States]
    Rustys519 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 09:10 AM
    GO to the Dell website enter your enter your service tag and select the proper sound card/audio driver download and install.

Check to make sure the cable are plugged in to the right ports and if needed electrical outlets.

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/DriversHome/NeedProductSelection
    Adey1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 11:05 PM
    Thank you. This solved my problem. Adey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer ram problem [ 2 Answers ]

Slam to all... when I bought my computer I have 512 ram in it but when the ram damage I change it with 128 now when I put new ram of 512 the system cannot boot and stops on the starts of booting... what can I do please help me...

Computer Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lenovo Y500 Laptop. In this I got, 512 MB RAM, 120GB HDD, INTEL Centrino Duo PROCESSOR. Its HDD Partition is C:\20GB, D:\80GB, and remaining part is used as RECOVERY. Windows Vista Basic is Pre installed. Now when I update windows it cover the whole C Partition/drive. If I re-partition...

Computer problem [ 2 Answers ]

The monitor is upside down and I would like to correct the problem.

Problem with my friends computer [ 11 Answers ]

I have a problem with my friends computer I try to install windows 98 on it, but every time I start the computer the bootlog says Media test failed, Check cable what dose that mean. There is no OS on it, it's a blank hard drive

Computer Problem [ 5 Answers ]

Working on a computer that will not work at its home location. Bring it into the office or take it to my home - works fine. Cannot figure out the problem. Can't operate computer at all at home location - continuosly locks up one right after the other, have to alt control delete to reboot or...

View more questions Search