Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samlearner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 09:54 PM
    Plan b if on birth control
    I've been on birth control for 3 months now and I haven't missed a single day. And yesterday I had sex with a condom, but it broke. So 2 hours later I took the "plan b" pill then 12 hours later I took the 2nd dose of the pill. Then today (about 22 hours after I had sex when condom broke) I had sex again with a condom. And it broke again. So should I take another "plan b?" I currently took the last birth control pill today before I'm on my sugar pills tomorrow for this month. What should I do?
    Breannaspinn Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2012, 11:20 PM
    Obviously it's too late now but yes you should have taken plan b again.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Yes, this is three days latter so too late to answer what you should do, can you tell us what you did?

But you need to work with boyfriend on how he is putting on his condom. Is he leaving space at the end? Is he using a good brand? Is he using new ones, not ones carried or left in a car and gotten hot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does taking a Plan B pill mess up your cycle and make birth control ineffective? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been taking birth control for about 6 months now and this week I took a few pills a couple hours late. Then my boyfriend just inserted his penis into me for not more then 3 mintues and then was out. Could I get pregnant and would Plan B help?

Taken off birth control, possibly conceived, back on birth control? [ 9 Answers ]

So, the day my period ended I ended up having unprotected sex, and a week later started feeling really sick to my stomach, I could smell everything, I had horrible headaches, I couldn't find anything I wanted to eat, I was moody all the time, all the typical signs, except no missed period. I took a...

Birth Control and Plan B [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on the pill for only about 13 days. For the last 2 pills that were taken, one was taken about 15 mintues early, and one was taken about 2 hours late. I had unprotected sex and my boyfriend ejaculated inside me. I am just a little worried and was considering taking PLan B just in case...

Birth control and Plan B Questions Please help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I just started to take Alesse-28, thirteen days ago, and I had unprotected sex on the 12 day, He did not ***** inside of me but I still took the extra precaution and called the clinic and I asked them if I was safe, they told me I wasn't. They advised me to take the Plan B pill to be extra...

View more questions Search