Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maygen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 07:40 PM
    External flash
    Is there a way to fix a polaroid PL126PZ-C external flash? It says its working, but the flash doesn't go off.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 5, 2012, 07:02 AM
    If it is external then there is usually a button on it to test the flash. If that fires the flash then you have other problems. If it doesn't then it could be the bulb has gone bad. A photography shop could repair it or you can send it in for repair. Check the OEM website for a list of options.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suggestions on a External flash for my Canon EOS Rebel XSi/450D [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a External flash for my Canon EOS Rebel XSi/450D. Any suggestions on what model/brand would be the best investment. Sigma EF-610 DG ST Electronic Flash for Canon? YN-560 Flash Speedlite for Canon? I only have about $250.00 to spend. I don't have the money to buy the Canon 580EX II...

Link external movie clip to flash [ 1 Answers ]

I am creating a quiz like game in Flash and I have a problem in linking an external movie clip in to my quiz. I have try to link like into it but it turns out to be blank page when I convert it to a .swf file so what can I do and how

Flash Action Script-Programming in Flash cs3 professional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Does anybody know 1. method to creating a folder using Flash action script ? 2.Any good sites to learn Flash action script ? 3.Code to make a button in flash to browse for a image file and then to display its path? Thanks in Advance.. :)

View more questions Search