Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ammukutty1729 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 08:06 AM
    I'm age 24 only my period is one and half month late but I'm NOT had sex why its late
    I'm age 24 only. My period is one and half month late but I'm NOT had sex why its late.PLEASE HELP ME
    Breannaspinn Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2012, 11:22 PM
    It happens to all of us. If you still haven't gotten it you could go to the doctor, but don't stress about it. Stress can affect your period too. Make sure your drinking lots of water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex during my period and a month has past and I'm a month and 2weeks late [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex during my period and a month has past and I'm a month and 2weeks late I'm I pregnant

Light bleeding & period month in a half late [ 1 Answers ]

I have very light bleeding, no cramps Last menstrual was Jan 31st-Feb 3rd 2010. It started last night I seen some pink on the toilet paper then nothing for a few hours then it was back went away & when I got up this morning it was back & just a little bit heavier but still not very much. Could it...

Can a landlord in NH assess late fees on a late fee carried over month to month? [ 2 Answers ]

My last lease said that on the 5th day a $5.00 fee is assessed and then $2 everyday there after. After I signed my last rent increase, at the time of last renewal I never received a new full lease agreement. Supposedly the amount of late fees went up without notification or signing of notification,...

Period is a week and a half late [ 3 Answers ]

I was on the birth control shot for 3 months. Then my doctor took me off. I started back having regular periods just they will come on at different times of the month, but still came on each month. This month thought my period hasn't came on at all it supposed to had came on on the 15th of October,...

View more questions Search